Refrigerator Repair Victoria
Our professional appliance repair technicians will tend to your fridge repair in a timely professional manner
Skilled Expert Repairman
Courteous & Professional
We accommodate your schedule
Refrigerator Repair Service Victoria
We are not sure whether or not you would approve of this new found relationship between your laptop and refrigerator. However, if there is one thing we all agree on it’s the important role refrigerators play in our homes.
Despite proving its worth, the refrigerator is still taken for granted the most. We usually plug it in on the first day and forget all about it until the time it won’t start or fails to keep our food cool through the night. You don’t have to worry about this happening to you.
Common refrigerator problems we can fix.
Refrigerators are also among the few appliances that can last for an incredibly long time of up to 10 years! Despite its endurance, you will still encounter some problems as you use it. In as much as these problems shouldn’t be serious, they will require you to seek assistance from technicians.
- Noisy refrigerators: Most refrigerators today produce very little noise that you’ll not even notice they’re around. This annoying problem is usually caused by a faulty electronic control board. When this happens, the only sure way of you getting your refrigerator up and running is by replacing this component.
- Refrigerator not keeping cool: If you leave your drink in the refrigerator for hours and still find it warm. Then the likely problem here is with the defrost thermostat, especially when its contacts are frozen. As your trusted repair company, we advise you to replace it right away.
- Leaking refrigerator: Despite being a common occurrence, it might be a sign of a serious problem. Leaking is caused when the defrost drain is blocked by debris and food particles which then leads to the build-up of ice.
- Faulty ice and water dispenser: There are several parts that might be responsible for this. First, you might want to check the dispenser control board that is responsible for most of the functions of the dispenser. Another part you need to check out is the dispenser switch that is responsible for sending voltage to the dispenser.
You don’t have to worry about your refrigerator brand or type. Our team of expert technicians has all the necessary tools and technical know-how needed to get just about any refrigerator up and running.
Here are some of the refrigerators that we commonly deal with:
- Compact refrigerators.
- Side-by-side refrigerators.
- French door refrigerators.