Refrigerator Repair Victoria
Refrigerator Not Cooling?
Call A Reliable Refrigerator Repairman
Our professional appliance repair technicians will tend to your fridge repair in a timely professional manner
Why Choose Us
Trusted Company In Victoria
Skilled Expert Repairman
Courteous & Professional
We accommodate your schedule
How it works
Call Or Submit A Service Request
Get Instantly Connected With A Repair Company
Schedule And Have Your Appliance Repaired
Hire A Leading Appliance Service Company
WELCOME TO Victoria Appliance
Refrigerator Repair Victoria BC
Fridges have thermally protected compartments that broaden how long we will securely store food. A fridge isn’t difficult to underestimate — until it breaks and your food starts to decay. Call Victoria Appliance for freezer repair service in victoria bc, and our professional will fix your refrigerator so it keeps a protected temperature; somewhere between 37 and 41 degrees Fahrenheit.
Our fridge repair technicians at victoria bc have years of experience. With our same-day fridge repair service and always-free repair estimates, you will be able to get a speedy fridge repair in no time. so you do not find yourself wasting food or suffering foodborne illness. Call us at 778 401 8231, or schedule service online.
Common refrigerator problems we can fix.
Refrigerators are also among the few appliances that can last for an incredibly long time of up to 10 years! Despite its endurance, you will still encounter some problems as you use it. In as much as these problems shouldn’t be serious, they will require you to seek assistance from technicians.
- Noisy refrigerators: Most refrigerators today produce very little noise that you’ll not even notice they’re around. This annoying problem is usually caused by a faulty electronic control board. When this happens, the only sure way you getting your refrigerator up and running is by replacing this component.
- Refrigerator not keeping cool: If you leave your drink in the refrigerator for hours and still find it warm. Then the likely problem here is with the defrost thermostat, especially when its contacts are frozen. As your trusted fridge repair company in victoria bc, we advise you to replace it right away.
- Leaking refrigerator: Despite being a common occurrence, it might be a sign of a serious problem. Leaking is caused when the defrost drain is blocked by debris and food particles which then leads to the build-up of ice.
- Faulty ice and water dispenser: There are several parts that might be responsible for this. First, you might want to check the dispenser control board that is responsible for most of the functions of the dispenser. Another part you need to check out is the dispenser switch that is responsible for sending voltage to the dispenser.
You don’t have to worry about your refrigerator brand or type. Our team of expert technicians has all the necessary tools and technical know-how needed to get just about any refrigerator up and running. Call our certified appliance repair Victoria BC at 778 401 8231 to schedule your appointment today.
Here are some of the refrigerators that we commonly deal with:
- Compact refrigerators.
- Side-by-side refrigerators.
- French door refrigerators.
Areas Where We Serve
These are the major areas where we offer our victoria bc refrigerators repair services include Oak Bay, Saanich East, Saanich West, Central Saanich, North Saanich, Sidney, Victoria West, Esquimalt, View Royal, Colwood, Langford, Metchosin, Highlands.
Connect With A Microwave Repair Victoria Bc Today!
Tips And Tricks
Latest from Our Blog
Like any mechanical device, appliances require proper maintenance and care. Check out our blog with different tips and tricks as well as some interesting facts about Victoria.
Can you put Styrofoam in a microwave?
We wouldn’t want you to throw away leftovers from last night’s tasty supper, wouldn’t we? After...
Creative Uses For Old Refrigerators
There comes a time where repairs no longer do the job and you are stuck with a refrigerator that...
Why Is My Ice maker Slow Making Ice?
You have to agree with me that it’s kind of frustrating when you have to hold your cup at your ice...